If you’re serious about career change and would like extra support in making the shift, the coaching package is for you.
Together, we’ll focus on getting results and forming an action plan that will help you move forwards in your career change journey. My coaching method means you can expect to cover things like:
- Your core values and how to put these at the heart of your career-related decisions
- Recognising your strengths and skills
- Identifying resources you can draw on to drive change
- Uncovering and overcoming limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Moving you from lost and stuck to clear and proactive
- Understanding what kind of work suits your personality
- Breaking down significant goals into manageable steps
A package is made up of six sessions done over the phone or on Skype, each lasting up to 1 hour and spread over the course of three months, at times that suit your schedule. My unique approach takes the principles of coaching and combines them with the knowledge gained from two years’ research into books, podcasts, community discussions and events designed for people changing career; meaning I’m well placed to help you through your journey.
The coaching package includes:
- 1 x free of charge 30 minute exploratory call
- 6 x 1 hour coaching sessions spread over three months
- 1 x 1 hour review session to pull all our work together
Cost = £525
Before committing to booking a package of coaching sessions, we’ll start with a free of charge 30 minute exploratory call, in which you’ll learn more about coaching and have the chance to ask any questions about the process. If you then decide that coaching is a good option for you, we’ll book in the first session. And if coaching isn’t the right fit, we’ll do our best to recommend alternative options whenever possible.
To book in your free of charge 30 minute exploratory call to learn more and find out whether coaching is right for you, submit your details on the Contact page and I’ll be in touch.