If you’re tired of feeling unhappy or unfulfilled in your work but you have no idea where to start in the pursuit of a new career, the Career Change Programme is the perfect match for you.
As a licensed Firework Career Coach, I work with individual clients and coach them through the proven Firework Career Change Programme, empowering them to move into a new career with confidence and clarity.
Firework is an International Coach Federation (ICF) approved organisation and is one of the longest-established career coach training providers in Europe. In 2004 the Firework Coaching Programme was developed, designed to give existing coaches the confidence and credibility to work successfully with people going through career change.
The Programme gives you access to a reputable and effective toolkit that will help you to draw on your own innate resourcefulness and identify an exciting new career direction.
The Firework Career Coaching Programme is made up of 12 sessions and is structured into three distinct phases:
Phase 1: Explore
First we’ll dive deep into who you are and build up a comprehensive picture of what you want from work and life. Through a number of exercises we’ll explore things like your values (what makes you tick), key strengths, greatest achievements, interests, and ideal working environment.
By the end of Explore, you’ll have an extensive knowledge of yourself and what you need in your career to be at your best.
Phase 2: Dream
Next we’ll work creatively together to come up with and assess your compatibility with many career possibilities, based on the thorough understanding you have about yourself and your career requirements. Through a rigorous process we’ll narrow down your options to just one chosen career that you’re confident about and excited to pursue.
Phase 3: Discover
Finally, we’ll get detailed about your new career, create a strong vision of what it looks like for you, remove any obstacles that might get in your way, and set you on your way with a clear action plan to step into that new career.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR
- You’re unhappy and unfulfilled in your current career, but believe that you don’t have to be this miserable for the rest of your working life
- The Sunday blues hit you hard and you wake up every day counting down the days to the weekend
- You’re a professional who has done everything right; you worked hard at school, perhaps have a good degree under your belt, and are working in a job that should be great…but you’re feeling deeply unsatisfied and disappointed with how life is turning out
- You know you want to make a career change, but you have no idea what other work would suit you and you’re feeling hopelessly stuck, with no clue about where to start in this process
- You’ve quietly daydreamed about a career possibility but you don’t think it’s realistic or feasible
- You’ll appreciate having time solely dedicated to discussing your career needs with an impartial coach
- You understand that committing to changing career will require time, effort and energy
- You’re serious about making a career change and you’re ready to invest in your future
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH
I’m Roz, the Founder of More From My Career and a Career Coach. After going through my own career change, I am deeply passionate about empowering people to have the meaningful career they deserve.
I’m a licensed Firework Career Coach, specialised in working with professionals who want to change career. I’m a calm, personable and honest coach here to support and challenge you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 1 x free of charge 30 minute exploratory call
- 12 x 1 or 2 hour coaching sessions by phone or Skype
- Sessions held either weekly or fortnightly, depending on your time frame and availability to complete any exercises in-between sessions
- The Programme tends to last 3 – 6 months, but it can be tailored to your specific needs and time plan
- Transformational ‘a ha’ moments as you build up a detailed understanding of who you are, what makes you tick and what you need from work
- A comprehensive picture of yourself, which will not only inform your future career decisions but also guide your life direction
- An outcome of one new career idea to pursue, based on a thorough exploration of many career possibilities and assessing their compatibility with your needs
- Personalised and personable 1-2-1 support
- A professional coach focused entirely on you during our time together
- Numerous exercises to sharpen your career development and propel you into moving forwards with intention
- A clear and simple-to-follow action plan, to move you towards the life and career you deserve
The Career Change Programme costs £1,250.
Payment can be made up front in full, or in monthly instalments.
Before committing to the Programme, we’ll start with a free of charge 30 minute exploratory call, in which we’ll get to know each other, you’ll learn more about coaching and have the chance to ask any questions about the process.
If you then decide that coaching is the right solution and I’m the right coach for you, we’ll book in the first session. And if coaching isn’t the right fit, I’ll do my best to recommend alternative options whenever possible.